Bisacodyl is widely used for treating constipation. This is also used to clean the intestines before going for a bowel examination/surgery. This stimulant laxative works by enhancing the movement of the intestines and enabling the stool to come out. This should be taken orally from mouth as directed by the doctor. It is provided to attain the desired results during the treatment of different health issues.
- As suitable laxative, this API aids in dealing with constipation by promoting smooth movement of bowels.
- This medication is used for emptying of bowels prior to surgery and also during certain diagnosis process.
- Effectiveness of this medicine starts after 6 to 12 hours of its administering. Medical advice is needed prior to taking this medicine.
- It needs to be swallowed as a whole within 60 minutes of taking dairy products like milk or antacid.
- Standard shelf life, long lasting therapeutic value